While the building itself is new construction, the contents will amaze fans of antique engines! Come to our annual show to see an engine you are not likely to see anywhere else in the world! The Crossley Engine is one of the oldest operational 4-cycle engines existing in the world today and one of few in private ownership.
A partial list of the engines you will see:
- The “Ohio” Gas Engine manufactured for The Amherst Motor Co. Amherst, N.S. By The Ohio Motor Co. Sandusky, Ohio
- The New Holland Farm Engine; New Holland Machine Co. New Holland, PA Two Patents April 7, 1903 No. 9897 Type P – 5HP Speed 240 to 480 Rev. P.M.
- Rockford Engine Works; Rockford, Ill., USA No. 4136 – 8HP
- Goold, Shapley & Muir Co. Limited – Makers – Brantford, Canada No 1920 Speed 350 HP 6
- Milwaukee Gas Engine; Milwaukee Machinery Co. Milwaukee, Wis. Engine No. 831
- Crossley Bros Limtd; Crossley’s Patents; Manchester – Hop 2 - 3 Valve
- Lloyd Hit and Miss Engine 6HP – Early 1900’s
- 1888 Crossley-Otto Slide Vale Piano Base 2HP – Patent 1876. This Crossley Engine is one of the oldest operational 4-cycle engines existing in the world today and one of few in private ownership.